Printing Custom Stat Cards
Here is an easy way to print custom stat cards.
What you need:
1. Stat card image files (From my site or create your own, I have the template in Photoshop format if anyone wants it but it is a large file).
2. Color printer (black and white will work but won't look as good).
3. 3 1/2 by 5 inch shipping labels that come 4 labels per sheet (I used Avery 8168 labels)
4. Microsoft word or compatible word processing software.
5. Word processing frame file (from my website or create your own with word processor label setting to match your shipping labels).
6. Some old playing cards (standard playing card is 3 1/2 by 2 1/2 inch same as SSB stat cards).
1. Take the images for each ship and paste them into the word processing frame file. Two images fit on one shipping label (full strength image on top and damaged/destroyed on bottom). Four ships fill up one sheet of shipping labels.
2. Print the sheet of labels out on the printer.
3. Place the top half of a label on a playing card.
4. Fold the other half of the label onto the back of the card.
5. If you want to get fancy put the cards in a plastic sleeve available near the baseball cards at Wal-Mart.