We are a non profit homeschool co-op that meets once a week to offer classes and activities for local homeschool families in Hopkins County and surrounding counties in Kentucky. All classes are taught by volunteer parents. Look through this site to find out what classes and activities are happening!
1. To provide Christian home educators in Hopkins County and surrounding counties with a central source of information, Christian fellowship and cooperation. All activities will be consistently and forthrightly Christian to the honor and glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2. To promote the Biblical mandate, as expressed in scripture such as Deuteronomy 6:4-10, Proverbs 22:6, and Ephesians 6:4, that parents are to train their children in the nurture and admonition of our Lord.
3. To work with groups such as CHEK (Christian Home Educators of Kentucky) and HSLDA (Home School Legal Defense Association) to preserve parental freedom of choice in education and the right of conscience as recognized and guaranteed by the Kentucky Constitution, Section 5 of the Bill of Rights.
4. To preserve the right of privacy for parents who choose to educate their children in the sanctity of their home without unwarranted or unconstitutional interference from the state.
5. To provide home educators and the general public with information about Biblical, academic, and legal aspects of home education and training.
6. To otherwise promote, assist, and encourage the furtherance of home education according to Biblical principles.