Earn a Merit Badge
ProcedureDetails for each Merit Badge can be found at http://www.scouting.org/scoutsource/BoyScouts/AdvancementandAwards/MeritBadges.aspx
- Select a merit badge you want to do.
- Request a merit badge application, also known as a "Blue Card", from the Scoutmaster.
- The scoutmaster, advancement coordinator or committee chairperson can help you find a merit badge counselor.
- Contact the merit badge counselor.
- The troop has a library of merit badge books OR you can purchase one from ScoutStuff.org or the Scout Shop in Hawthorne
- You have until your 18th birthday to complete the merit badge
- HAVE FUN!