"What we practice, we strengthen, and when we practice together, we strengthen each other."
Kathryn Boger, Founder and Director
Now in our 17th year serving Northern RI
Kripalu Yoga, Yin & Restorative Yoga: a mindfulness-based, transformational Yoga,
emphasizing individual growth & the healing of body, mind & soul.
Our Studio is located in the uniquely peaceful setting of the Zen Center (directions).
- Fall Yoga Specials
- Fall classes begin Tuesday, September 6th.
- See Fall Schedule for our full class line-up and check the class calendar to see what classes are running this week!
NEW STUDENT Special: 1 month unlimited Yoga / $ 49
This pass is good for all classes on the schedule, including Restorative Yoga & Meditative Yoga Flow. (Purchase on-line: go to the bottom of the webpage: Workshops/Special Series or pay by cash/check at your first class). Offer good in September & October, 2016.
September/October Special for Flex Pass Students
Attend the new 6:30 p.m. Monday night class, Meditative Yoga Flow, using your Flex Pass (no extra charge).
GENERAL INFORMATION ....and What's New
New on-line payment choice. Now you can pay on-line for Flex Passes & drop-in classes (click on Flex Pass) and Workshops/Special Series Classes, including Restorative Yoga (click on Workshops/Special Series).
New Flex Pass options:
No Expiration Flex Pass is great for busy schedules (8 classes/no expiration).
Double-Up Flex Pass (16 class/8 weeks) gives you a great rate of just $10/class.
New Classes: (scroll down for more information)
Meditative Yoga Flow
Parent (Adult)/Child Yoga
Yoga for Men
Select Class Information
Restorative Yoga for Deep Relaxation meets weekly again in September starting Thursday, September 8, 6:30-7:50 p.m. This popular class calms the nervous system, quiets the mind and promotes healing. No experience necessary. Take this class as a 4 week series or drop-in.
- Meditative Yoga Flow starts Monday, September 12, 6:30-8:00 p.m. A continuing level class. Students who have tried this class say it is pure bliss! (Read more about the class by clicking on Workshops/Special Series.) Instructor: Kathryn Boger, E RYT 500, Kripalu certified. Take this class as a 4 week series or drop-in.
- Parent (adult)/Child Yoga: 4 week series starts Saturday, October 29th, 11:15 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Please register ahead.
Workshop: Yoga for Men, Saturday, October 22, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. Fee: $40, ($35 when you attend with a friend). Instructor: Dave Dunbar, Kripalu Certified, RYT 200. "You do not have to touch your toes to experience the benefits of Yoga. Take away tools to de-stress, improve deep breathing, stay strong, and live a more mindful life." (Dave) Please register ahead. Register/pay on-line at Workshops/Special Series.
- New class: Yoga for Men: A weekly series class (day/time tbd) is coming in November after our Yoga for Men Workshop on 10/22. Attend the workshop for a great introduction to Dave Dunbar and his class specifically designed to meet men's needs.
For more information, see: