1. INVITATION FOR QUOTATION
(Name and Address of Supplier) --
Sub: Invitation for Quotations for supply of Goods
1. You are invited to submit your most competitive quotation for the following goods with item wise detailed specifications given at Annexure I,
2. Government of India has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) towards the cost of the Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme[TEQIP]-Phase II.
3.1 The contract shall be for the full quantity as described above.
3.2 Corrections, if any, shall be made by crossing out, initialing, dating and re writing.
3.3 All duties and other levies payable by the supplier under the contract shall be included in the unit price.
3.4 Applicable taxes shall be quoted separately for all items.
3.5 The prices quoted by the bidder shall be fixed for the duration of the contract and shall not be subject to adjustment on any account.
3.6 The Prices should be quoted in Indian Rupees only.
4. Each bidder shall submit only one quotation.
5. Quotation shall remain valid for a period not less than 55 days after the last date of quotation submission.
6. Evaluation of Quotations,
The Purchaser will evaluate and compare the quotations determined to be substantially responsive i.e.which
6.1 are properly signed ; and
6.2 confirm to the terms and conditions, and specifications.
7. The Quotations would be evaluated for all items together.
8. Award of contract:
The Purchaser will award the contract to the bidder whose quotation has been determined to be substantially responsive and who has offered the lowest evaluated quotation price.
8.1 Notwithstanding the above, the Purchaser reserves the right to accept or reject any quotations and to cancel the bidding process and reject all quotations at any time prior to the award of contract.
8.2 The bidder whose bid is accepted will be notified of the award of contract by the Purchaser prior to expiration of the quotation validity period. The terms of the accepted offer shall be incorporated in the purchase order.
9. Payment shall be made in Indian Rupees as follows:
10. All supplied items are under warranty of 12 months from the date of successful acceptance of items.
11. You are requested to provide your offer latest by 17:00 hours on 25-Jan-2013.
12. Detailed specifications of the items are at Annexure I.
13. Training Clause (if any) Yes
14. Testing/Installation Clause (if any) Yes
15. Information brochures/ Product catalogue, if any must be accompanied with the quotation clearly indicating the model quoted for.
16. Sealed quotation to be submitted/ delivered at the address mentioned below,
17. We look forward to receiving your quotation and thank you for your interest in this project.
Prof. V. K. Rathod
Nodal Officer (Procurement - TEQIP)
Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
FORMAT FOR QUOTATION SUBMISSION
(In letterhead of the supplier with seal)
Gross Total Cost (A+B): Rs. ________________
We agree to supply the above goods in accordance with the technical specifications for a total contract price of Rs. ———————— (Amount in figures) (Rupees ————————amount in words) within the period specified in the Invitation for Quotations.
We confirm that the normal commercial warranty/ guarantee of ——————— months shall apply to the offered items and we also confirm to agree with terms and conditions as mentioned in the Invitation Letter.
We hereby certify that we have taken steps to ensure that no person acting for us or on our behalf will engage in bribery.
Signature of Supplier
Contact No: ______________