Made Just For You - Manufacturing in this 21st Century is
about to undergo radical transformation as open source, open access, 3D
printing, and the Internet of Things (IoT) take hold.Check out some of the organizations that are
early developers or adopters of the new 'open' 3D manufacturing, sales,
marketing, and distribution processes and solutions:
- America Makes - Web site of the National Additive Manufacturing Innovation Institute (NAMII).
- Association of 3D Printing - A privately held marketing association for the emerging 3D printing industry.
- Etsy - Where people from around the world connect to buy and
sell unique goods, often built using 3D printing technology.
- Fab Foundation - Fostering the growth of 3D printing and Fab Labs around the world.
- MakerBot - It has built the largest installed base of
desktop 3D printers.
- Mcor Technologies - An innovative manufacturer of affordable, full-color and eco-friendly 3D printers.
- Quickparts - A leading provider of 3D content-to-print solutions including 3D printers, print materials and on-demand custom parts.
- Shapeways - A leading 3D printing marketplace and design & development community.
- Stratasys - One of the world's leaders in 3D printing.
- Thingiverse - Providing digital designs for physical objects to the maker community.
- 3DSystems - A leading provider of 3D printing centric design-to-manufacturing
- 3Ders News - One of the
biggest 3D printing news site in the world.
If you would like to suggest
material or links to be added to this web site, please email email@example.com