These are the 8 steps you need to follow to have the engine and EPD's successfully set up in Arena.
How to test EPD's in Arena?
|1. Download Arena 2.01 (www.playwitharena.com) |
2. Click Arena.exe
3. Install engine (Engine -> Manage -> Details -> New -> UCI/Wb Engine)
4. Download Test Suites and store them in a folder. (Let's say: C:\STS)
5. Click - Engines -> Automatic Analysis -> List of EPD/PGN -> Load ALL EPD's from C:\STS
6. In "Automatic Analysis" window - go to the next tab "Engines", select .installed engine, and specify time per move.
7. In "Automatic Analysis" window - go to the previous tab "Source", Start the test.
8. Once the test is finished, In "Automatic Analysis" window - go further to the next tab "Output", and click "view comprehensive output in Report file"