St. Charles Square is an active 261-home swim/tennis subdivision located on Sandy Plains Road in Cobb County in Marietta, Georgia. Established in 1996 and constructed by Williamscraft Homebuilders, we are just minutes from historic Marietta Square, many Cobb County government facilities, Kennestone Hospital, and the Town Center Mall area. Convenient access to I75 and I285 makes for an easy commute to work.
People from across the US and even around the globe have made SCS their home because of the friendly families, great location, and solid school system. Our neighborhood provides:
- a newly-constructed clubhouse that plays host to both community activities as well as homeowner's private functions
- pool area & pavilion to cool off during our hot Atlanta summer
- two tennis courts and active teams participating in ALTA
- stocked lake for fishing enthusiasts, with gazebo area & access to walking path
- children's play area with playground equipment and basketball court
Welcome to St. Charles Square!