Conference on Economic Design:
The biennial conference debuted in Istanbul in 2000. The web-pages of the past conferences can be found below. The conference switched from even years to odd years in 2009.
Two of the plenary lectures are named after our two late founders as Murat Sertel and Paul Kleindorfer Lectures. Additionally, special sessions on specific topics and contributed sessions make up of the conference programs.
- CoED 2000 Bogazici University, Istanbul, Turkey -- Program Chairs: Murat Sertel, Ahmet Altan, and Semih Koray
- Keynote Speakers: C.D. Aliprantis, David Cass, Leo Hurwicz, Matt Jackson, Andreu Mas-Colell + 132 contributed/invited paper
- CoED 2002 New York University, NY, USA -- Program Chairs: Debraj Ray and Efe Ok
- Keynote Speakers: Roger Guesnerie, Eric Maskin, Andrew Postlewaite + 114 contributed/invited papers
- CoED 2004 Universitat de les Illes Balears in Palma de Mallorca, Spain -- Program Chair: Clara Ponsati
- Keynote Speakers: Ariel Rubinstein, Hugo Sonnenschein + 142 contributed/invited papers
- CoED 2006 Bodrum, Turkey (sponsored by Bilkent University) -- Program Chair: Semih Koray
- Keynote Speakers: John Ledyard, Herve Moulin + 106 contributed/invited papers
- CoED 2008 University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA -- Organization Chairs: Emre Ozdenoren and Yusufcan Masatlioglu, Program Chairs: Emre Ozdenoren and Utku Unver
- Keynote Speakers: Susan Athey, Faruk Gul + 89 contributed/invited papers
- CoED 2009 University of Maastricht, Maastricht, The Netherlands -- program Chairs: Hans Peters and Walter Trockel
- Keynote Speakers: Claude D'Aspermont, Aranuva Sen + 110 contributed/invited papers
- CoED 2011 HEC Montreal and University of Montreal, Montreal, QC, Canada -- Program Chairs: Lars Ehlers and Nicolas Sahuguet
- Keynote Speakers: Dirk Bergemann, Alvin E. Roth + 85 contributed/invited papers
- CoED 2013 Lund University, Lund, Sweden -- Program Chair: Tommy Andersson
- Keynote Speakers: Paul Klemperer, Tayfun Sonmez, and William Thomson.
- A mini course preceding the conference was sponsored and funded by Arne Ryde Foundation including tutorials by Gabrielle Demange, Bettina Klaus, Tayfun Sonmez, and William Thomson.
- CoED 2015 Bilgi University, Istanbul, Turkey; Organization Chairs: Ayça Giritligil, Jean Laine; Program Chairs: Hans Peters and Walter Trockel
- Keynote Speakers: Eric Maskin, Stephen Morris, Charles Plott, and Rakesh Vohra
- A mini course preceding the conference was sponsored and funded by Murat Sertel Center for Economic Design and Bilgi University including tutorials by Gary Bolton, Jordi Brandts, Seda Ertaç, Ayça Ebru Giritligil, Emin Karagözoğlu, Charles Plott
- CoED 2017 University of York, York, UK; Organization Chairs: Zaifu Yang (Chair), Yuan Ju (Co-chair), Paul Schweinzer (Co-chair)
- Keynote speakers: Sanjeev Goyal (Cambridge), Parag Pathak (MIT), Philip Reny (Chicago)
- 185 parallel talk were given.
- CoED 2019 Budapest, Hungary; Organization Chairs: Peter Biro and Lars Ehlers
- Keynote speakers: Leonid-Hurwicz Lecture: Philippe Jehiel (Paris School of Economics), Murat Sertel Lecture: Bhaskar Dutta (University of Warwick), Paul Kleindorfer Lecture: Bumin Yenmez (Boston College)