The Society for Economic Design is an international academic organization that aims to bring together scientists who work in the broad area of economic design.
News about the Society:
- Starting from the next Conference on Economic Design, Paul Kleindorfer Lecture will be given by a keynote speaker who is below 40 years of age and has already made a significant contribution to the area of economic design.
- The Eleventh Conference on Economic Design will be held in Budapest, Hungary on June 12-14, 2019 and will be chaired by Peter Biro and Lars Ehlers. We hope to see you there. The conference website is below:
The keynote speakers are:
- Leonid-Hurwicz Lecture: Philippe Jehiel (Paris School of Economics)
- Murat Sertel Lecture: Bhaskar Dutta (University of Warwick)
- Paul Kleindorfer Lecture: Bumin Yenmez (Boston College)
Paper Submission Opens: 19-Nov-2018
Paper Submission Deadline: 18-Feb-2019
Notification of Accepted Papers: 1-Mar-2019
Registration Opens: 10-Mar-2019
Early Registration Deadline: 22-Apr-2019
Registration Deadline: 20-May-2019
Regular participants: 350EUR until 22-Apr-2019 and 400EUR after 22-Apr-2019.
Student participants: 200EUR until 22-Apr-2019 and 250EUR after 22-Apr-2019.