Thank you for choosing to book with us at Shallow Grange. We look forward to seeing you!
Please take a moment to read through and understand these terms before sending us your booking request:
- Full payment is required for stays over Bank Holiday weekends.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of 1 night's fee will secure a booking at other times. Stays of more than 3 nights require 50% deposit. Stays over the last weekend in July, weekends in August & the first weekend in September are minimum 2 night bookings.
- Any balance due must be paid on arrival & please note, we do not accept debit/credit cards.
- In common with most other campsites & holiday companies, No refunds are given for any reason, including bad weather. We suggest you take out appropriate insurance if this is a concern to you.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission & terminate occupancy.
- We cannot accept liability for any damage to persons or property, however caused, while on site.
To make your booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 01298 23578 between 9.00am & 6.00pm.
Be sure to include:
We aim to return all emails within 24 hours. We will ask you to make a payment via bank transfer or cheque.
Our contact details:
Telephone: 01298 23578 between 9.00am & 6.00pm.
We are a working farm so sometimes your call may not be answered. Please try again or email us.
Our postal address is:
Shallow Grange Farm