Thank you for choosing to book with us at Shallow Grange. We look forward to seeing you.
Please take a moment to read through and understand these terms before sending us your booking request:
- Full payment is required for stays over Bank Holiday weekends.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of 1 night's fee will secure a booking at other times. Stays of more than 3 nights require 50% deposit.
- Any balance due must be paid on arrival & please note, we do not accept debit/credit cards.
-Please note, we do not accept more than 3 units together.
- In common with most other campsites & holiday companies, no refunds are given for any reason, including bad weather. We suggest you take out appropriate insurance if this is a concern to you.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission & terminate occupancy.
- We cannot accept liability for any damage to persons or property, however caused, while on site.
-Please note, we can no longer accept dogs.
To make your booking please email email@example.com
Be sure to include:
- Your full name and contact number
- Your arrival date
- Your departure date
- Total number of adults
- Total number & age of children
- The type of pitch you'd like (hook up/no hook up, tent, caravan, campervan, motorhome (max. 7m)
- The type of vehicle you'll be arriving in (eg car, van)
We aim to return all emails within 24 hours. We will ask you to make a payment via bank transfer or cheque. We do not take cards. A deposit must be paid at time of booking in order to guarantee your pitch. We can only hold pitches without a deposit for a maximum of 48 hours.
Our contact details:
Telephone: 01298 23578 between 9.00am & 5.00pm.
We are a working farm so sometimes your call may not be answered. Please try again or email us.
Our postal address is:
Shallow Grange Farm
Old Coalpit Lane
Chelmorton, Nr Buxton
SK17 9FW (on some older sat navs, our post code is SK17 9SG - but this takes you to the village of Chelmorton)