SH5 v.2.xx is easy to use contest log analyzer which creates a variety of statistics in HTML format from the Cabrillo format log and allows you to upload this data to your WEB site for public access.
Windows ME / NT4 / 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10.
* Download and unzip sh5_setup_%version%.zip archive.
* Run setup file sh5_setup_%version%.exe and follow the on-screen instructions.
Run uninstall.exe in SH5 directory. Or
* Open the Windows Control Panel.
* Select "Uninstall a Program".
* Find SH5 in the list of programs and double click on it.
* Click the "Close" button in the SH5 Uninstall window to start process of uninstalling.
* Run sh5.exe (or SH5 shortcut on Desktop).
* Click Open log button. In Open dialog window select Cabrillo log file, file with *.cbr or *.log extension. To open log you can also just drag-and-drop it into the program.
* After opening of the log, the program will automatically begin the procedure for processing of the file. It just takes a few seconds (typically less than a second).
* Click Show button in SH5. Will be running internet browser with home (main) page of the statistics files.
* Statistics files are saved in SH5 statistic files directory - %APPDATA%\SH5\statistics\.
Upload reports to WEB site
You may upload statistics HTML files to your WEB site:
* Set FTP connection parameters in Settings window.
* Click FTP button.
* In new window click Upload button. Wait transfer complete.
* After uploading click Check button.
SH5 will create such URL on your site: 'http://your_web_site_address/sh5/your_callsign/year_of_the_contest/year_contestname_callsign/'
Unregistered version has limited functionality - processing of only first 200 QSOs. You may register your copy of SH5 by using "Share-it!" online ordering system - http://www.shareit.com/product.html?productid=300326302. One-time registration applies to all curent and future versions of SH5 - lifetime license.
Use "Update files" top-right menu in main SH5 window for update of SH5 files and for check of new available SH5 versions.