Hi there, my name is Sascha Füllbrunn.
I am an Associate Professor of Finance at Radboud University in Nijmegen (the Netherlands). Actually, I am a researcher conducting mainly experimental research at the Institute for Management Research and I am teaching Bachelor and Master students at the Nijmegen School of Management. In particular, I fall under the Department of Economics and even more particular I am part of the Chair in Finance....
I like to run experiments using the method of Experimental Finance/Economics.
Find more information about my work-life by clicking the respective tabs above.
If you have any questions send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Some current interests
- I will visit the University of Portsmouth and give a lecture on Experimental Finance... if you want to participate: link
- I will be at the ESA Berlin and also at the Experimental Finance in Heidelberg.
- Wolfgang Luhan and I will host a conference on Decision Making for Others (link) on July 2/3 2018. We are happy to have so many researchers from different disciplines to look at the topic from different ankles.
- Wolfgang Luhan and I, together with Alan Sanfey, are guest editors for a special issue on Decision Making for Others at the Journal of Economic Psychology (CFP).
- I am member of the implementation team of the Healthy Brain Cohort, which is a collaboration between the Radboud University, Radboudumc and Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistic. The cohort will include healthy subjects from the region of Nijmegen. Our goal is to deeply phenotype the cohort including brain imaging, biological and behavioral measures, etc. This will result in a unique research infrastructure for brain research and beyond which increases and improves research opportunities. (More information) I must say that it is really interesting to work with people from other disciplines.
- Want to see me in action? Here is our Master's Programme Promotion Video... guess who is taking the role of the professor?!
Dr. Sascha Füllbrunn (Associate Professor)
Institute for Management Research
6525 AJ NIJMEGEN