Hi there, my name is Sascha Füllbrunn.
I am an Associate Professor of Finance at Radboud University in Nijmegen (the Netherlands). Actually, I am a researcher conducting mainly experimental research at the Institute for Management Research and I am teaching Bachelor and Master students at the Nijmegen School of Management. In particular, I fall under the Department of Economics and even more particular I am part of the Chair in Finance....
I like to run experiments using the method of Experimental Finance/Economics.
Find more information about my work-life by clicking the respective tabs above.
If you have any questions send me an email (email@example.com).
what is going on?!
- I got my proeftuin awarded (University competition to get experimental ICT implemented in teaching)! Which means additional hours to implement online questionnaires on biases and experimental games in my Behavioural Finance course.
- ACCEPTED at Journal of Economic Psychology: Responsibility and Limited Liability in Decision Making for Others - An experimental consideration (together with Wolfgang Luhan) LINK.
- Due to several requests... here the carry over zip file for ztree: LINK
- R&R in Experimental Economics
- I applied for a PhD to run experiments on Unconditional Basic Income; it is in the second round now...
- R&R in Journal of Economic Psychology
- Georgia Buckle started at Portmouth University as a PhD candidate on Decision Making for Others. She applied successfully for the PhD position that Wolfgang Luhan and I got funded (FBL Bursary 2018/2019 University of Portsmouth)
- The study with Catherine Eckel was mentioned in Het Financieele Dagblad: Lehman Sisters was óók failliet gegaan (https://fd.nl/economie-politiek/1270744/lehman-sisters-was-ook-failliet-gegaan).
- Chair website is online: FinanceChair.net
- Our paper Risk Aversion and Overbidding in First Price Sealed Bid Auctions: New Experimental Evidence (joint with Dirk-Jan Janssen and Utz Weitzel) was accepted at Economic Inquiry.
- Our Decision Making for Others (link) on July 2/3 2018 was an interesting experience. Having a conference on a specific topic is quite valuable as we all were on the same page, even though we were from different disciplines.
- I became secretary and Board Member of the Society for Experimental Finance (link)
- Nice conferences in Berlin (ESA Word Meeting) and Heidelberg (Experimental Finance 2018)
- I will visit the University of Portsmouth and give a lecture on Experimental Finance... if you want to participate: link
- Wolfgang Luhan and I, together with Alan Sanfey, are guest editors for a special issue on Decision Making for Others at the Journal of Economic Psychology (CFP).
- I am member of the implementation team of the Healthy Brain Cohort, which is a collaboration between the Radboud University, Radboudumc and Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistic. The cohort will include healthy subjects from the region of Nijmegen. Our goal is to deeply phenotype the cohort including brain imaging, biological and behavioral measures, etc. This will result in a unique research infrastructure for brain research and beyond which increases and improves research opportunities. (More information) I must say that it is really interesting to work with people from other disciplines.
- Want to see me in action? Here is our Master's Programme Promotion Video... guess who is taking the role of the professor?!
Dr. Sascha Füllbrunn (Associate Professor)
Institute for Management Research
6525 AJ NIJMEGEN