The purpose of this project is to develop a self-balancing electric vehicle in a very limited time (9 weeks).
We are a Franco-Brazilian team of 4 students with different backgrounds: physics, electronics and computing.
- Build a vehicle (using a kit from the zzaag project) that can be controlled by people riding it safely
- Adapt it to be remotely controlled in order to transport non-human loads
- Maximum load : 90 kg
- Maximum speed : 20km/h
- Gravity center: the load must be as high as a human center
- Common hazards & cliffs detection
- User behavior: RoseWheel is supposed to detect dangerous configurations but we can't protect a kamikaze from himself
- Power limitation of the motors
- Emergency stop:
- Horizontal position (instantaneous motors stop)
- Dead man's lock (quiet stop)
Android application for remote control