Answers to questions that may be of interest to others in Rosemont...

Submit questions that may be of general interest to Beth Coyne  at epcoyne@comcast.net.

Do I need to clear any building plans with Rosemont before going to the county for a permit? 

From Tom Watson (former Burgess): Yes, you need a zoning certificate from Rosemont before you can get a Frederick County building permit.  If you are planning to add solar panels, build a garage, or any other project that requires a Frederick County building permit, you must contact the Burgess before you go to Frederick.  It only takes about 10 minutes, and there is no charge for the zoning certificate.  All you need is a copy of your plans.