Classes that I teach
- I have recently opened a Twitter account mostly dedicated to Negotiation and Conflict Resolution topics.
- Here is a short video introduction to Game Theory class that I teach at CWRU.
- Here is a short video introduction to Experimental Economics class that I teach at CWRU.
ECON 431 - Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Introduction to Negotiation
- Preparing for Negotiation & Exercise 1
- Distributive Negotiations & Exercise 2
- Integrative Negotiations & Exercise 3
- Multi-Issue Negotiations: Negotiating a Job Offer & Exercise 4
- Negotiation Styles: Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument
- Review for Exam 1
- Exam 1 (Feb 24th)
- Interests, Rights and Power: Emotional Negotiations & Exercise 5
- Gender and Power in Negotiations & Exercise 6
- Negotiation Ethics & Exercise 7
- Multi-Party Negotiations & Exercise 8
- Culture and Negotiations & Exercise 9
- Social Dilemmas and Conflict Resolution & Exercise 10
- Review for Exam 2
- Exam 2 (To be determined)
ECON 309 - Intermediate Microeconomics
ECON 329 - Game Theory