- “Principal-Agent Settings with Random Shocks,” with Jared Rubin, Management Science, forthcoming.
- “The Paradox of Misaligned Profiling: Theory and Experimental Evidence,” with Charlie Holt, Andrew Kydd and Laura Razzolini, Journal of Conflict Resolution,
- “Facing Your Opponents: Social Identification and Information Feedback in Contests,” with Shakun Mago and Anya Samek, Journal of Conflict Resolution, forthcoming.
- “When Identifying Contributors is Costly: An Experiment on Public Goods,” with Anya Samek, Southern Economic Journal, 2016, 82, 801-808.
- “The Gender Difference in the Value of Winning,” with Zhuoqiong (Charlie) Chen and David Ong, Economics Letters, 2015, 137, 226-229. (Media: Phys.org and Psych Central)
- “A Survey of Experimental Research on Contests,All-Pay Auctions and Tournaments,” with Emmanuel Dechenaux and Dan Kovenock, Experimental Economics, 2015, 18, 609-669.
- “Conflicted Emotions Following Trust-Based Interaction,” with Eric Schniter and Tim Shields, Journal of Economic Psychology, 2015, 51, 48-65.
- “Endowment Origin, Demographic Effects and Individual Preferences in Contests,” with Curtis Price, Journal of Economics and Management Strategy, 2015, 24, 597-619.
- “Strategically Equivalent Contests,” with Subhasish Chowdhury, Theory and Decision, 2015, 78, 587-601.
- “Commitment Problems in Conflict Resolution,” with Jared Rubin, Erik Kimbrough and Tim Shields, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 2015, 112, 33-45.