Our aim is to understand the fundamental dynamics of large-scale complex systems and design optimal strategy to change their behaviours using computational control engineering. We are always interested in collaborative research. Please, do not hesitate to contact us to find out some common research interests.
- Morales Robles, J. E., Kim, J., and Richardson, R., "Geomagnetic Field Tracker for Deorbiting a CubeSat using Electric Thrusters", accepted for publication in AIAA Journal of Guidance, Dynamics & Control, 3rd September 2018
- Darlington, A. P.S., Kim, J. and Bates, D.G., “Robustness Analysis of a Synthetic Translational Resource Allocation Controller”, accepted for publication in IEEE Control Systems Letters, 21st August 2018
- Attending UK-SNU Workshop on Robot Intelligence, Vision & Control, 15th - 17th August 2018
- Seminar on Synthetic PI-Deg control & Spatio-temporal modelling for biomolecular networks 14th August 2018, Bio & Brain Engineering, KAIST
- Visiting the Systems Biology lab in KAIST, Director Professor Kwang-Hyun Cho between 25th July and 15th August 2018
We are working on developing an algorithm to control the toxic level of P. aeruginosa.
This work is funded by Cyclops Healthcare Network (EPSRC Network Funding)
Last Updated 3rd September 2018