Our aim is to understand the fundamental dynamics of large-scale complex systems and design optimal strategy to change their behaviours using computational control engineering. We are always interested in collaborative research. Please, do not hesitate to contact us to find out some common research interests.
- Dr Jongrae Kim receives the Industrial Fellowship award from the Royal Academy of Engineering. He is going to work on developing CubeSat System Design & Analysis algorithms collaborated with Craft Prospect Ltd. in Glasgow between September 2019 and January 2020.
- Kim, J. "Sequential training algorithm for neural networks", arXiv:1905.07490 (See the figure in the above)
- Ildar I. Sadreev, George W. Burwood, Samuel M. Flaherty, Jongrae Kim, Ian J. Russell, Timur I. Abdullin and Andrei N. Lukashkin, "Drug diffusion along an intact mammalian cochlea", accepted for publication in Front. Cell. Neurosci. | doi: 10.3389/fncel.2019.00161
- Morales Robles, J. E., Kim, J., and Richardson, R., "Gyroless Spin-Stabilization Controller and Deorbiting Algorithm for CubeSats", under review for a journal publication
- Kim, J, "Position prediction using disturbance observer for planar pushing", under revision
Last Updated 20th July 2019