Our aim is to understand the fundamental dynamics of large-scale complex systems and design optimal strategy to change their behaviours using computational control engineering. We are always interested in collaborative research. Please, do not hesitate to contact us to find out some common research interests.
- Ildar I. Sadreev, George W. Burwood, Samuel M. Flaherty, Jongrae Kim, Ian J. Russell, Timur I. Abdullin and Andrei N. Lukashkin, "Drug diffusion along an intact mammalian cochlea", accepted for publication in Front. Cell. Neurosci. | doi: 10.3389/fncel.2019.00161
- Morales Robles, J. E., Kim, J., and Richardson, R., "Gyroless Spin-Stabilization Controller and Deorbiting Algorithm for CubeSats", to be submitted to a journal
- Kim, J, "Position prediction using disturbance observer for planar pushing", submitted to IEEE Conference on Decision & Control, Nice, France, 11th - 13th December, 2019 (see the figure in the left)
- Castledine, N.P., Boyle, J.H. and Kim, J., “Design of a Modular Continuum Robot Segment for use in a Multi-Modal Manipulator”, to appear in IEEE International Conference on Robotics & Automation (ICRA), Montreal, Canada, 20-24 May, 2019
- Morales Robles, J. E., Kim, J., and Richardson, R., "Geomagnetic Field Tracker for Deorbiting a CubeSat using Electric Thrusters", in press AIAA Journal of Guidance, Dynamics & Control, January 2019
Last Updated 8th April 2019