Power Production Room and Media Center Volunteers Needed
Production Room Volunteers
- Help fulfill copying and other paperwork requests from teachers
- Work 1-2 hours copying, stapling, assembling, laminating and completing other easy tasks
- Free up teachers' time to work with our kids
Media Center Volunteers
- Shelf books in our media center
- Can be done once a month
- Looking to schedule multiple volunteers to cover a couple of hours each day
- Help keep our media center organized
If you are interested in either of the above volunteering opportunities, please contact Linda Rasico at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wordmasters Volunteers Needed
- Wordmasters is an enrichment program for students Grades 3-8 to learn new vocabulary and analogy skills. It sets students up with knowledge that will help them throughout their schooling years and beyond.
- We would like to have volunteers to cover all of our 5th grade teams as well as our 6th grade teams that are interested.
- As a volunteer you will agree upon a time that works with the classroom teacher/team and will work with the kids during school hours. For some classrooms, this may be during their lunch and recess time once a week.
- Training will be provided if needed.
- More information is available at wordmasterschallenge.com
- Please email Rosana Barnett with any questions or to volunteer at email@example.com