Welcome to the
Power Middle School
The PTSA is an Parent, Teachers Student Association of members that support Power Middle School Students and Teachers to help ensure support materials and activities are provided to enhance the success of our school. All persons with a vested interest in the success of Students attending Power Middle School may become a member of the Power PTSA. Membership can include volunteership for the school, or non-active support of the PTSA.
Welcome Back Power Families!
It will be an exciting and eventful year for both students and parents as we continue to establish new traditions, events and activities at Power Middle School. A few new traditions we are hoping to establish this year include:
· Our first evening dance/social this year in October for Halloween! This is guaranteed to be a fun event for our middle schoolers.
· A “spring fling” dance in the second half of the year. A great way to celebrate another school year!
· Additional “student fun nights” such as Air Time or Bonaventure.
· Community service activities. We would love to give back to our surrounding community!
In order to get these activities off the ground and continue the events we already enjoy (Zap Zone nights, Gill/Longacre/Power Volleyball Game, etc), we need your help! Visit this link below to see Volunteer Opportunities for the 2017/2018 school year.
Regularly check the LATEST NEWS tab above for up to date announcements and news related to the Power PTSA.
Follow two sites on Facebook!!
Link to Power_fps Facebook Page - Principal Allyson Robinson's Official Power Middle School Facebook Page
Link to Power Community Facebook Page - Managed by PTSA Parent Volunteers
MAKE A DIRECT DONATION TO POWER PTSA!
Accepting DIRECT DONATIONS and RECURRING DIRECT DONATIONS to the Power PTSA anytime of the year to offset additional fundraising this year. Click on DIRECT DONATIONS or RECURRING DIRECT DONATIONS to get started!
Power Production Room and Media Center Volunteers Needed
Production Room Volunteers
- Help fulfill copying and other paperwork requests from teachers
- Work 1-2 hours copying, stapling, assembling, laminating and completing other easy tasks
- Free up teachers' time to work with our kids
Media Center Volunteers (timing is dependent on the completion of the new media center)
- Shelf books in our media center
- Can be done once a month
- Looking to schedule multiple volunteers to cover a couple of hours each day
- Help keep our media center organized
If you are interested in either of the above volunteering opportunities, please contact Lisa Rasico at email@example.com