1st General Meeting: Personal Statement Workshop; Wednesday, February 15th at 7pm (SEA 4.244)
- Join us our Personal Statement Workshop to learn how to write a personal statement that will get you into the graduate program of your dreams!
- We'll critique examples of actual personal statements to examine their strengths and weaknesses.
- You'll learn the do's and dont's of personal statements, and how to set yourself apart from the crowd!
Southwestern Psychological Association (SWPA) Convention; March 31 - April 2
- This semester we will be getting a group together to attend the SWPA conference in March!
- This is a great opportunity for members who are interested in research and/or pursuing a graduate degree in psychology.
- Conference attendance allows for the opportunity to interact with practicing professionals, organizational leaders, and distinguished lecturers.
- Email us at email@example.com if you are interested in attending.
VOLUNTEER: Austin State Hospital (Saturday, February 18th 9:30am-11am)
2nd General Meeting; Wednesday, March 1st at 7pm (SEA 4.244)