PostDoc at the Max Planck Institute for Dynamics of Complex Technical Systems.
Scientific Director: Professor P. Benner.
Research interests: numerical analysis, numerical linear algebra, matrix theory, matrix equations, MATLAB software development.
Office S 0.04 c/o Max Planck Institute for Dynamics of Complex Technical Systems,
Sandtorstraße 1, 39106 Magdeburg, Germany
MORE THAN NOTEWORTHY EVENTS:
- Model and Dimension Reduction in Uncertain and Dynamic Systems, January 27 - May 1, 2020, Institute for Computational and Experimental Research in Mathematics - ICERM, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island (USA). Homepage.
- 91st GAMM Annual Meeting, March 16 - 20, 2020, Kassel, Germany. Homepage.
- ALAMA2020 - ALN2gg, June 3 - 5, 2020, Madrid, Spain. Homepage.
- XXI Housolder Symposium on Numerical Linear Algebra, June 14 - 19, 2020, Selva di Fasano (BR), Italy. Homepage.
- 23rd Conference of the International Linear Algebra Society, June 22 - 26, 2020, Galway (Ireland). Homepage.
- 8th European Congress on Mathematics, July 5 - 11, 2020, Portoroz, Slovenia. Homepage.
- ApplMath20, 10th Conference on Applied Mathematics and Scientific Computing, September 14-18, 2020, Brijuni National Park (Croatia). Homepage.