- Regional Defaults and Migration in General Equilibrium (with Grey Gordon)
- Tax Competition among States (with Grey Gordon)
- Liquidity and Asset Prices (with Ryo Jinnai)
- One-Sided Risk in Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Models (with Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde and Juan Rubio-Ramirez)
- Trend Dynamics in Small Open Economies (with Nils Gornemann and Felipe Saffie)
- Exchange Rate Regimes and Migration (with Charles Engel)
- Bayesian Estimation of DSGE Models (with James Nason) in M. Thornton and N. Hashimzade eds. Handbook of Empirical Methods in Macroeconomics (forthcoming, 2012) Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd. New
- Fewer but Better: Sudden Stops, Firm Entry, and Financial Selection by Ates and Saffie.
- A Model of Secular Stagnation by Eggerstsson and Mehrotra.
- Uncertainty and the Signalling Channel of Monetary Policy by Jenny Tang.
- Empirical Implications of the Zero Lower Bound by Gust, Lopez-Salido, and Smith.
- Estimating Fiscal Limits: The Case of Greece by Bi and Traum.
- Non-defaultable Debt and Sovereign Risk by Hatchondo and Martinez.
- The Real Effects of Global Risk Shocks in SOE by Garcia-Cicco, Heresi, and Naudon.