A world wide selection of countries can be made on Lambertus' garmin.openstreetmap.nl
(light version only):
Please note that:
- Choose map type; the routable bicycle is the Openfietsmap (Lite).
- After you have selected the map type,
you can either choose a predefined country or make a manual selection
for a (limited) region.
Fill in a valid e-mail address to request your map. Sometimes a direct download
button will appear if someone else recently has 'ordered' the same
- After a while you will receive the link to a download page by e-mail. On this site you can choose several file formats to download (Windows, Mac OSX (gmap), a GPS version (gmapsupp.img) and a zip file with the individual tiles without installer (Linux).
- If this site does not work very well with your browser (Internet Explorer), try another browser (Firefox is recommended).
- If you install one map and want to add another map, the previous installed map will be overwritten. This is because all maps share one and the same Family ID. Use Javawa GMTK to give the first map another Family ID before installing another map or combine all maps with the OSM combiner tool.
- This light version has fewer buildings, less landuse (no grass, meadows, farmlands etc) no contour lines.
- Bugs can be reported on the openstreetmap forum (English / Dutch)
- Cartography © Openfietsmap.nl © Map data Openstreetmap contributors