Scroll down to a combined version with the Benelux
click here if your browser doesn't show the files
Downloads & Installation:
To accelerate the download, use a download manager (like Firefox's add-on Down-them-all
or Free Download Manager
- Unpack the OFM_DE(dd-mm-yy).zip file and place the Openfietsmap(Germany or DBNL) folder to a location of your choice, e.g. C:\Garmin\Maps\OpenFietsMap(Germany) (or (DBNL))
- Existing files from a previous version can be overwritten.
- Run install.exe to install the map for Mapsource/Basecamp. You can safely move the map later to another location and run install.exe again to update it in Mapsource's register.
- Depending on your windows configuration, you need to run install.exe as Administrator.
Alternative installation use the gmap procedure below:
Mac OSX (gmap format):
- Install and run Javawa's Mapconverter to convert and install the zip file (pc version).
- Just drag and drop the zip file on this tool is all. Also compatible for Windows users.
- Please note that this procedure needs at least 3 Gb free disk space.
Read the tips & tricks section how to use the maps
- Unpack OFM_DE(gmapsupp_dd-mm-yy).zip and copy the garmin folder on a microSD card or copy the gmapsupp.img in a garmin folder on the internal drive of the GPS
- On modern Garmin GPS units you can give the gmapsupp.img a different filename.img
- This GPS version can also be used on Android devices with the Oruxmap app.
- Do not copy different versions of the same mapset onto the micro SD card or GPS, otherwise the map will not show! This also counts for the combination Germany+BNL, don't copy another BNL mapset onto the same SD card.
Germany + Benelux