CUSTOM DESIGNED WORKSHOPS
When Our Schedule Doesn't Match Your Schedule
Consider Hosting A Custom Designed Workshop
ALL WORKSHOPS CAN BE TAILORED FOR AN ONLINE ZOOM FORMAT
OTOA CUSTOM DESIGNED WORKSHOPS are an opportunity to design an OTOA Workshop that fits your needs, budget, schedule and community
OTOA CUSTOM DESIGNED WORKSHOPS can be designed for either
OTOA CUSTOM DESIGNED WORKSHOPS can be tailored for various disciplines and are excellent for a variety of groups, including:
• Your Theater or Dance Company
• Performing Arts Classes (for adults or kids)
• Stage & Film Directors
• Playwrights & Screenwriters
• Your Current Cast / Performers
• Active Projects in Development
• Public Speakers / Office Managers
• Community Center / Continuing Ed.
• Alternative Wellness Center
OR Your group of Colleagues, Collaborators or Close Friends
"OTOA is such a tangible intuitive technique that freed me to experience more than I could have dreamed of. It is a daring refreshing challenge for how to be present. It is, in fact, a life jacket"
- Paige Schnell, Actor/Author
About OTOA Performance Training & Technique:
• Expand physical vocabulary
• Offers clarity, versatility, physical vitality and dynamics
• Specific tools for performers preparing for a role/public speaking
• Specific tools for directors for achieving clarity on stage & screen
- A technique for identifying incremental thought as components of action
OTOA Custom Designed Workshops
OTOA CUSTOM DESIGNED WORKSHOPS have a suggested minimum of 5 participants and need to be scheduled 4 - 6 weeks in advance of the desired date(s).
All OTOA CUSTOM DESIGNED WORKSHOPS are led by OTOA Founder & Master Teacher Gia Forakis.
OTOA CUSTOM DESIGNED WORKSHOPS are designed to meet your schedule, budget and community needs
How to get started designing your workshop
First, consider the following topics:
- Which type of OTOA Workshop would you like to host--
OTOA PTT or OTOA CLP ?
- What size is your group? 5 participants is the minimum
- What are the dates? 6-8 wks advanced notice is requested
- What is the time duration--the number of days in conjunction with content and goals for the workshop?
- What are your goals & expectations? Having a general idea of your goals is a useful way for us to begin constructing the most beneficial workshop for your group.
What do I need to consider when
Hosting a Custom Designed Workshop?
"One-Thought-One-Action it the formalization and exploration of the intuitive mind-body connection, a method, a theory and a technique for performance, a tool for directing and collaboration, as well as a creative life practice."~ Gia Forakis, OTOA Founder & Master Teacher
Gia is available to travel for all custom workshops, whether they are held in NYC area, or around the country or abroad. .
Locally in the NYC area, workshops can be held at your group's location. or, depending on size, they can be at our Brooklyn, NY studio location, or at a rented venu for an additional cost determined on on a case-by-case basis.
ALL WORKSHOPS CAN BE TAILORED FOR AN ONLINE/ ZOOM FORMAT
Cost varies based on the size of the workshop, time, duration, and location (we are able to offer a lower rate if the workshop is at our Brooklyn studio). A minimum of 5 participants is required. Payment is accepted by check, Venmo or Pay Pal.