I am currently a research assistant in French linguistics at the Romanisches seminar of the University of Zurich. I am also a visiting researcher at the University of Geneva (CUI), sponsored by the Swiss National Science Foundation (September 2015 - August 2016).
FNRS granted my research on accents of French spoken in Belgium. I'll join the VALIBEL team (Université catholique de Louvain) on the 1st of September 2016!
- Variation in French
- European varieties (Belgium, France, Switzerland)
- In-contact varieties of French (‘Français Fédéral’, African French)
- Speaking styles and phonogenres
- Prosody/Syntax Interface
- Left and Right Peripheries
- Parentheticals and epistemic verbs
- Parataxes and clause linking
- Speech corpora and annotation tools
- Prominence perception and detection
- Prosodic boundaries
- PoS tagging et chunking
Contact be my mail, or find me on
Last update 2016/04/11
- One of our paper dealing with the penultimate accentuation, a prosodic feature of Swiss French prosody, has just been published. Click on the book for more information.
- The chapter on French-ToBI, to which I participated in, was just recently released. Click on the picture for more information:
Participez à nos enquêtes sur le français régional !
- Cliquez ici pour plus d'information pour retrouver les dernières infos sur le projet "le français de nos régions".
Current projects on Regional French varieties
A crowdsourcing approach to lexical, syntactic and phonological variation in European French. Check our blog! The corpus of French spoken in Switzerland (OFROM) has been updated. The database was entirely PoS tagged with Dismo. It is now possible to look for some syntactic structures and not only chains of words. Give a try and let us some comment!
Upcoming talks and conferences