Sharing my knowledge of mathematics in an effective way has been an important part of my career. Here is my Teaching Statement.
Upon arrival at the University of Queensland in January 2013, and with the help of several colleagues, I started a learning seminar series called the Quantum Field Theory Seminar. Every semester, we choose a topic that we want to cover, and solicitude volunteers to give talks. The topics we have studied include: conformal field theory, affine algebras, Q-systems, Category O, .... The volunteers have arranged from undergraduate students to full professor. See the QFT Seminar Webpage for more details.
- Here is some material for the winter school.
University of Queensland
- Semester 2, 2017 - Higher level Algebra (Math 4301)
- Semester 1, 2017 - Linear algebra and number theory (Math 2301)
- Semester 1, 2017 - Mathematical Analysis (Math 2400) - 200 students
- Semester 1, 2015 - Abstract Algebra (Math 3303)
- Semester 1, 2014 - Honour's Course on representation theory
- Semester 2, 2013 - First year course on discrete math (Math 1061)
- Semester 1, 2013 - Abstract algebra (Math 3303)
University of British Columbia
- Summer Semester, 2011 - Linear algebra for second year engineers
- Summer Semester 2009 - Linear algebra for second year engineers
University of Chicago
- Winter Quarter 2008 - First year precalculus
- Fall Quarter 2007 - First year precalculus
- Winter Quarter 2007 - First year precalculus
- Fall Quarter 2006 - First year precalculus
- Winter Quarter 2006 - First year calculus
- Fall Quarter 2006 - First year calculus