Welcome to the Makey Makey
Invention Literacy Workshop for Educators
"There is no such thing as genuine knowledge and
fruitful understanding except as the offspring of doing."
1. Participants will be able to imagine and build creative circuits.
2. Participants will be able to build simple and effective programs using the free Scratch coding program from MIT that will support a Makey Makey design challenge.
3. Participants will learn how to create and solve open ended design challenges using the Makey Makey.
4. Participants will learn how to build a variety of sensors that provide feedback.
5. Participants will explore how the Makey Makey resources and methodologies support learning outcomes in their classroom.
6. Participants will explore these questions: Where do innovations come from? Can their emergence be influenced?
During this workshop please share with these tags: