Journal of Economic Geography https://doi.org/10.1093/jeg/lbw042
Journal of Financial Stability http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jfs.2016.10.007
Cambridge Journal of Economics doi:10.1093/cje/bew033
Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability, conditionally accepted (1Y IF 2015: 4.658, 5Y IF 2015: 4.766)
Journal of Economic Geography, 15(5), 1055-1083 doi:
Macroeconomic Dynamics , 18(08), 1854-1883
Journal of Economic Geography, 12(3), pp. 627-649, DOI: 10.1093/jeg/lbr041.
(Previously circulated as "No Man is an Island: The Inter-personal Determinants of Regional Well-Being in Europe")
113, pp. 116-119, DOI: 10.1016/j.econlet.2011.06.002. PDF Appendix
Regional Studies, 2013, 47(4), pp. 544-562. Published online in 2011 DOI: 10.1080/00343404.2011.587797. PDF
Journal of Socio-Economics, 45, pp. 187–195. PDF
Journal of Regional Science, 52(2), pp. 210-239. PDF Table5 Appendix
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 34(9), pp. 1732-1747, PDF
Journal of Economics and Business, Volume 64,
Issue 1, pp. 37–62.
Cambridge Journal of Regions Economy and Society, 4(1), pp. 3-11. PDF
Social Indicators Research, 104(3). PDF
The Manchester School, 79 Issue Supplement s1, pp. 646–672. PDF
JSM Proceedings, Section on Survey Research Methods. Alexandria, VA: American Statistical Association.
- "Is the Grass Always Greener on the Other Side? Assessing the Determinants of Individual Well-Being" (with A. Aslam and E. Santoro) 2008
International Journal of Finance and Economics, 12(2), pp. 261-272.
Proceedings of the American Statistical Association 2006.
- "The Identification of regional Convergence Clusters: Asymptotic versus Bootstrap Inference" (with M. Weeks) 2006
Computational Economics, 28(2), pp. 139-153.
The Economic Journal, 115.
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 28.
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 50(1).
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics and Econometrics, 5(4).
Economics Letters, 67(1), pp. 61-68.
Rivista Italiana degli Economisti, SIE - Societa' Italiana degli Economisti, 2(3), pp. 239-254.
European Political Economy Review, 1 (1) pp. 40-55.
Journal of the American Statistical Association, 100(470): 710-711. doi:10.1198/jasa.2005.s25.
- Review “Generalised Latent Variable Modelling: Multilevel,
Longitudinal and Structural Equation Models. A. Skrondal and S.
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, 175(2).
- "Bulls, Bears and Excess Volatility: can currency intervention help?" (with M. H. Miller and L. Zhang), CEIS Working Paper No. 92, University of Rome Tor Vergata and Cambridge Working Papers in Economics CWPE0708.
- "Exchange Rate Monitoring Bands: Theory and Policy" (with M.H. Miller and L. Zhang), 2002, CEPR Discussion Paper 3337 and Department Applied Economics DAE Working Paper, DAE/WP209.
- “Identifying and Interpreting Convergence Clusters across Europe” (with Martin R. and M. Weeks), 2004, Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, CWPE0414.
- "Piecewise Linear Feedback Rules in a Non Linear Model of the Phillips Curve: Evidence from the US and UK" (with S. Holly), University of Cambridge , Department Applied Economics DAE Working Paper, DAE/WP 0019.
Income, Wellbeing and Finance
- "The Geography of Financial Inclusion across Europe during the Crisis" (with G. Corrado).
- "The Determinants of Individual Well-Being Across Europe" (with A. Aslam).
Reports and Invited Articles: Regional Well-Being across EU
- The Project has been awarded the Marie Excellence Award 2007
- Happy Danes are Here Again, Newsletter University of Cambridge, June-July 2007 pp 10-11. Also available at main University of Cambridge News Website.
- Mapping Happiness across Europe - and why trust is so important for a nation's wellbeing, April 2007 Royal Economic Society Conference 2007.
- No man is an Island, Plus Magazine, May 2007. Plus is part of the family of activities in the Millennium Mathematics Project.
- In Pursuit of Happiness, Research Horizons, University of Cam bridge Research Magazine, Issue 3 Summer 2007, pp 22-23.
- Love thy Neighbour and be Relatively Happy (with A. Aslam) (26 july 2007), European Voice, 13(29).
Monetary and International Economics
- "Reserves, liquidity and money: an assessment of balance sheet policies" (2012), (with J. Chadha and J. Meaning), Bank International Settlements (BIS) Papers No 66. Proceedings from the Bank of Thailand-BIS Research Conference on "Central bank balance sheets in Asia and the Pacific: the policy challenges ahead".
- CEIS Working Paper No. 230
- University of Kent School of Economics Discussion Papers No. 1208.
- "Reconnecting Money to Infation: the Role of the External Finance Premium" now circulated as "A Note on Money and the Conduct of Monetary Policy", (with J. Chadha and S. Holly). CDMA Working Paper Series 0806 and Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0852. Appendix
- Macro-prudential Policy on Liquidity: What does a DSGE Model tell us? (with J. Chadha) School of Economics Kent Discussion Paper KDPE 1108.
- "Bank Lending, Housing Collateral and Stabilisation Policy", (with G. Corrado and J. Chadha). Paper present at the Workshop in Honour of Stephen Turnovsky, Vienna May 2010.
- "Model Approximation through Persistent Excitation", (with A. Aslam and S. Holly).