How to Order
Living Scrapbooks ® makes it very simple to put together a professional presentation. No complicated forms or download procedures!
1. Select your photos, video clips, newspaper clips, mementos, and put them in order.
2. Number Post-It notes with ball point pen and place on back of photos.
3. Choose your background music. If you do not have the music we can purchase legal copies of the songs for as little as 99 cents each. Indicate what song goes with what range of pictures (e.g. "Song A" goes with photos 1-23).
4. Determine the title (displayed at start) and closing message (cinema scrolled on last picture).
5. Contact Living Scrapbooks, Inc. to finalize your project and get the price.
6. Enclose check or money order (payable to Living Scrapbooks, Inc.), or pay with Paypal.
7. Package your photos, audio, and video securely between two rigid sheets of cardboard and ship in a shipping box (e.g. USPS, FedEx, UPS).
8. Enclose any special instructions and the date of your event.
9. Ship to: Living Scrapbooks, Inc. 10200 Oakhurst, Holly, MI 48442.
Perfect for Graduations, Weddings, Birthdays, Funerals, Tributes, Awards, Retirement, Family History and Genealogical Presentations, Religious Events (Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah, First Communion, Confirmation), Anniversaries, Vacations & Honeymoons, School & Family Reunions, Mothers & Fathers Day, Just to Say "I Love You" ... or any other occasion! Living Scrapbooks ® can also be used for actor/musician/model/artist portfolios, business presentations, virtual home/building tours, travelogues, documentaries, music videos, and many other applications.