LANLIVERY VINTAGE RALLY - Privacy Notice
Lanlivey Vintage Rally takes your privacy seriously.
This notice explains when and why we collect person information, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
Any questions regarding this notice should be sent by email to: The Secretary, Lanlivery Vintage Rally at email@example.com
Who will control my data?
The Committee representing Lanlivery Vintage Rally will control your data.
How do we collect information from you?
When you completed the form necessary to enter the Rally you provided us with your personal information.
Why do we do this?
We need to keep your contact details up to date to allow the Committee to monitor the entries to the Rally, to correspond with you regarding upcoming events, issues arising on the site, etc. We also need to keep a record of how many entries we have for insurance purposes.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect will include your name, address, email details and telephone number and copy of insurance documents.
How we may use your personal information
We will only use your personal information to:
· Contact you regarding Rally issues
· Advise you of upcoming events
· Notify you of changes to any fees and charges
· To meet any requirements set by the local authority
· To protect the rights and safety of the Committee members and persons acting on behalf of the committee
· Notify you of any changes to the privacy notice
Who has access to your information?
Only the Committee has access to your information. We will not share your information with any third party unless you have been notified of this through a change to our privacy notice.
How we will look after your data
Access to your information will only be made to members of the Committee to process it for the purposes outlined in this privacy notice.
Notification of privacy notice changes
We may update this privacy notice to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we may notify you by email (sent to the email address you have provided us) or by letter if you do not have or have not provided an email address.
What are my data rights?
Your personal information belongs to you and you have the right to:
· Be informed of how we will process it
· Request a copy of what we hold about you and in the format you request, for example by email or letter
· Have it amended if it is incorrect or incomplete
· Have it deleted (where we do not have a legal requirement to retain it)
· Withdraw your consent if you no longer wish us to process it
· Restrict how we process it
· Object to us using it for marketing or research purposes
· Object to us using it in relation to a legal task or in the exercise of an official authority
· Request that a person reviews an automated decision where it has an adverse effect on you. (No automated decisions are made)
How long will you keep this information for?
We will keep your data for as long as you wish to attend the Rally. Upon written/email notification to the Committee that you no longer wish to attend your information will be deleted in full within 14 days.
How do I exercise these rights?
If you would like to access any of the information we hold about you or have concerns regarding the way we process your information, please contact Lanlivery Vintage Rally at : www.lanliveryvintagerally.co.uk or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I don’t agree with something
We would prefer any complaints to be made to us initially so that we have the opportunity to see if we can put things right. However, if you are unhappy with the way we have processed your information or how we have responded to your request to exercise any of your rights in relation to your data, you can raise your concerns direct with the Information Commissioners Officer.
Tel: 0303 123 1113