Knox United Church
Port Sydney, ON
Celebrate our 135th Year with us in 2020!
"Come in, Come in and sit down, You are a part of the family..."
Meet a welcoming congregation in a historical church atmosphere where inclusion, kindness, outreach, progressive reflection, fun, laughter, and activities abound.
(updated June 28, 2020)
While we are CLOSED due to the COVID-19 outbreak
you can tune in to our FACEBOOK LIVE broadcasts over the
Bethune United Church (Baysville) Facebook Page on SUNDAY MORNINGS at 10:00am
OR you can watch the broadcasts on Bethune's YouTube Channel following the Facebook Live
AND you can download WORSHIP resources and messages on this website.
(see details below)
We hope that everyone stays healthy and safe while we are apart and we look forward to resuming regular activities whenever the time comes.
Ways to connect for Worship online
- Visit the Bethune United Church website and click on their Facebook page - Pastor Sue will be broadcasting via 'Facebook Live' on Sunday mornings at 10:00am (Thanks to Gord, Bruce, Stasi, Nancy, & Sue for getting the Worship online up and running!) Broadcasts are also uploaded o the Bethune's YouTube Channel shortly afterwards.
- Visit our WORSHIP Page to see Messages from Pastor Sue, other ways to 'tune in' to the Worship broadcast, and weekly Worship resources and links
- Visit the Shining Waters Regional Council - COVID-19 Response Page and look for the 'Worship Events Online' section
Follow us on Facebook at: Knox United Port Sydney
Find us on YouTube at:
Knox United Church
777 Muskoka Rd. 10, RR #1, Port Sydney, ON, P0B 1L0
Pastor Sue Wood, DLM
Usual Sunday morning schedule:
10:00am - Sing with the Choir
10:30am - Coffee upstairs
11:00 - Worship
Find Knox on Google Maps
Inspiration from the Internet as we Cope with COVID-19:
- Enjoy funny & heartwarming messages from a Canadian talking dog at: Pluto Living on YouTube
- This school district's annual Choral Festival was canceled, so the students all sang their individual a cappella portion of "Over the Rainbow" in their separate homes, and put them together to create this masterpiece. Check out the Chino Valley Unified School District - this is beautiful!