It's easy to join us! We welcome boys AND girls to join our Pack at any point during the school year. Any child who is in kindergarten through 5th Grade is eligible to join Cub Scouts. For more information about the Cub Scout Program, click here for a Parent Information Guide to Cub Scouting from the Boy Scouts of America.
Our Membership Chair is Stephen Howland. He is an excellent resource and can help your family get settled in the pack and den.
- Contact us via the Contact Our Pack
- Complete a Scout Application form when you've received it from either the Membership Chair or den leader.
- Complete a Parent Application form when you've received it from either the Membership Chair or den leader. *NOTE: This is required for all Lion and Tiger, and Wolf Scouts.
- Pay your annual dues. This provide each Scout their earned badges, handbook and a subscription to Boys' Life magazine and registration with the Boys Scouts of America. Contact the pack for more information.
- Purchase a Cub Scout uniform and badges which are available at the BSA online store, at Kittery Trading Post or the Manchester Scout Shop. Contact the Pack for more information about what parts of the uniform are required and which parts are optional.
- Start attending Den and Pack meetings, and HAVE FUN!