Tiger Scout Uniform
The Tiger Uniform
- Shirt (Long or Short Sleeve)*
- Hat (Provided by Pack 177)
The shirt will last through third Grade - so size it appropriately.
- Pants or Shorts
- New Neckerchief (Pack 177 provides this when your scout bridges in May)
- Slide (Pack 177 provides this when your scout bridges in May)
Patches You'll need to Buy
- Scout Emblem (above left pocket)
- Council Patch*
- Pack Numbers** (177)
- Flag comes with the shirt
- Den Number (Optional)
To get an idea of pricing, or to order items online, visit http://www.scoutstuff.org. This is the official online scout shop. They should have the same prices as our local scout shop.
Patches You Don't Need to Buy
Any Rank Advancement Badge or Patch that your boy earns will be awarded (at no cost) during the Monthly Pack Meetings. You will need to sew them on, but they are provided.