Annual Membership Fees:
Memberships in FOSL are for the calendar year: January through December. Memberships purchased during October, November or December will begin immediately and extend through the following calendar year. Donations in excess of the membership fee are tax deductible.
- Single - $10
- Family - $20
- Business/Organization - $20
Benefits of Membership:
To Become a Member:
- Financial support for your local Sequim Branch Library
- Opportunities to volunteer for the Friends of Sequim Library (all volunteers must be members)
- Invitation to upcoming "Members Only" book sales
- Receive our periodic newsletter
- Free FOSL book bag
Membership application in pdf. form
- Make a check payable to Friends of Sequim Library with your name, mailing address and email address. Please include a note saying that your check is for membership. You may mail it (P.O. Box 1011, Sequim WA 98382) or leave it with the Sequim Branch staff or;
- Come to our monthly book sale (second Saturday of every month) and sign up for membership at the cashier's desk.