- Value Added and Productivity Linkages Across Countries -- Revise and Resubmit, JPE
- Bought, Sold and Bought Again: Impact of production fragmentation and currency unions on export elasticities (with Erik Frohm, Vanessa Gunnella and Elena Pavlova)
- World Bank Policy Research Working Paper, WPS8535
- VoxEU Column: Global value chains and export elasticities: All linkages matter.
- World Bank Blog: Could complex value chains help explain lower export elasticities?
- How Much Will the Belt and Road Initiative Reduce Trade Costs? (with and Alen Mulabdic, Siobhan Murray, Nadia Rocha and Michele Ruta)
- World Bank Policy Research Working Paper, WPS8614
- VoxEU Column: How the Belt and Road Initiative could reduce trade costs
- World Bank Blog: How Much Will the Belt and Road Initiative Reduce Trade Costs?
- The Global Effect of Regional Trade Agreements (with Guillaume Sublet)
- Regional Diversity and the Geography of Unemployment (with Simon Fuchs)
- The Belt and Road Initiative: A Structural Analysis (with Alen Mulabdic and Michele Ruta)
- Employment sensitivity in Network Economies (with Shekhar Tomar and Miguel Zerecero Anton)