PPC Candidate for Cypress Hills - Grasslands
ARTICLES I HAVE WRITTEN
I outline many problems with Trudeau in the articles below. Click the title of each one you want to read.
- Canada impersonates Trudeau's favorite dictatorship, China (Feb 23, 2019). "Religious institutions were further alarmed when the government sought to legalize the disruption of religious services. After a concerted outcry, the government settled for legalizing blasphemy. Meanwhile, Bill C-75 reduced potential penalties for such disruptions, and other crimes including terrorism. These and other sweeping changes were dubbed 'a massive step backwards' by the Toronto Star, and seem certain to bog and undermine justice."
- Canada just like France now. (Dec 23, 2018) Innumerable parallels between Canada and France. Yellow jacket protests anyone? Click here for Lee TV version
- Healthy Nations Need Healthy Boundaries (Sep 5, 2018). The U.N. says illegals can't be called illegals and that every country has to give them the same benefits as citizens.
- Trans-Mountain Pipeline in never-ending trance! (Aug 31, 2018). A court decision delays the pipeline moments before shareholders vote on whether to the Trudeau government can buy it. Hmm...
- U.S. lobby puts Trudeau in power. The Tides Foundation says it took 25 seats from Harper Conservatives in 2015 election. Leadnow had paid staff and 130 volunteers in one Winnipeg riding, helping topple the Conservative incumbent by just 61 votes.
- Canada can't build pipelines (April 16, 2018). The Rockefeller Brothers Fund launched a campaign in 2008 to stop the Alberta oil sands and Canadian pipelines. The Trudeau government banned Northern Gateway, while heavy regulations forced a stop to others. The cost to the Canadian economy is $15.6b a year.
- Trudeau spy bill C-59 (Mar 22, 2018). Trudeau promised to rescind Harper's C-51 but then put it on steroids. U of T academics lament, "From mass dissemination of false information, to impersonation, leaking foreign documents in order to influence political and legal outcomes, disabling account or network access, large-scale denial of service attacks, and interference with the electricity grid, the possibilities for the types of activities contemplated in (Bill C-59) are limited only by the imagination”.
- More rights, less freedom (March 5, 2018). Gender pronouns required by Bill C-16, abortion endorsement required to get summer jobs funding.
- Political correctness put in every trade deal (Feb 8, 2018). Brett Wilson of Dragon's Den fame is ready to tear his hair out.
- Tax attack on small businesses and trusts. Thank God public pressure made the Trudeau government backtrack a little. Small business is the backbone of the economy.
- Marijuana costs outweigh tax revenues! $800 million spent by feds before marijuana was even legalized--likely more than it will get in annual taxes.
- Tax Dollars to Bombardier. The Quebec aerospace company received $2 billion in government help from 2006-2015, yet lost $5.34b in 2015 and $981m in 2016. In 2016, six directors of the company voted themselves $43M CDN) in bonuses. Bombardier operates in 29 countries and cut 14,500 Canadian jobs in 2015 and 2016 to hire workers in Mexico and China. Since Trudeau took power, the Quebec aerospace company received a $372 million federal interest-free loan, plus a billion dollars of equity to build its C-series jets. In 2016, six directors of the company voted themselves $43M CDN) in bonuses, a company which faced bribery scandals in South Korea, South Africa, the Netherlands, and Azerbaijan. Patrick Pichette sits on the board both of Bombardier and the Trudeau Foundation. 40 of 108 Trudeau Foundation donors are lobbying the federal government. Gov't help was so generous that the U.S. imposed tariffs,... so Bombardier GAVE the majority share of the C-series jet to U.S.-based Airbus!
- Federal Superclusterf*ck. (Winnipeg Free Press, Nov 3, 2017) A federal program throws $1b tax dollars at Canadian companies...except a company headquatered anywhere worldwide can participate and the intellectual property it creates can leave Canada!
Selected works, 2016-present
Selected works, 2016-present
- Is there a Canadian genocide? (Epoch Times, June 11, 2019)
- Writings at Frontier Centre
- Blowing Up Climate Change (Oct 19, 2018). 60+ years of pipelines in Canada, only 40 spills have occurred under federally-regulated pipelines.
- Squeezing the Air out of Airbnb (Vancouver Business, October 20, 2017) Hamilton Spectator
- Finally Getting Uber Right (Winnipeg Sun, Sept 26, 2017)
- Environment-friendly "plyscrapers" blocked by red tape (Troy Media, Sept 14, 2017)
- First Nations tax exemptions aren't helping Aboriginals, yet they cost over $1 billion (National Post, July 13, 2017)
- The Value of Tax Exemptions on First Nations Reserves Policy Study co-published by Atlantic Institute of Market Studies and Frontier Centre of Public Policy (June 29, 2017)
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective First Nations Co-authored with Dr. Tom Flanagan, published by Atlantic Institute of Market Studies and Frontier Centre of Public Policy (October 6, 2016)