Can Yang, PhD.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
- Director of Health Data Analytics Lab at HKUST: Development of statistical and machine learning methods for health data analytics.
- Data Science with Statistical machine learning
- Computer Age Statistical Inference
- Empirical Bayes and Scalable algorithm
- Statistical Genetics and Genomics
Current Research Projects
- Computational and statistical analysis of Big data in genomics.
- Variance estimation in high dimensional regression.
- Low-rank approximation and its applications.
Address: Department of Mathematics,
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology,
Clear Water Bay, Hong Kong
Office: Room 3432 (Life 25-26)
Phone: (852) 2358-7462
Fax: (852) 2358-1643