Project: Doodle as you observe. Choose from 2 of the 3 choices listed below:
- Observe a colleague teach a lesson. Doodle what you learn and notice.
- Sketch-note through a faculty meeting.
- Doodle the big ideas and salient points from a professional development session or workshop.
It takes practice.
- Share your doodles with someone and ask for feedback.
- Scan or take a photo of your work and insert it in your Doodling the C's Google doc.
- Observe another teacher. Capture the teacher moves, essential learnings, student questions, and student actions.
- Capture the big ideas from your next faculty meeting.
- Illustrate the important points from a conference session or keynote. Ask the speaker to sign your sketch-note.