This site mirrors dmitry.gorodnichy.ca and serves to archive information related to my scientific research and development work.
Where to go from here:
- Nouse technology publications and history
- Artificial Neural Networks (inc. Open Source Projection Recurrent Neural Network library)
- Publications, Patents, Lectures and presentations
- Profile, Awards, Media coverage
- Chaired conferences
For Youth and Curious
- What do video cameras on Canadarm see ?
- Neurons & synapses : From Pavlov dogs to Face Recognition
- Interesting facts about Visual Attention and how it is used in Computer Vision
- Beautiful geometry of the human face and its use in automated face recognition
- Meet "Boticelli" - a single-eye robot that could navigate himself around
- Watch how pianist use their fingers and hands
- May 2018: "Analysis of the effect of aging, age, andother factors on iris recognition performance using NEXUS scores data-set" paper is accepted to the IET Biometrics Journal.
-Sep.2016: ART in ABC Report is published by DRDC
-Aug.2015: Presentation on ART in ABC at Frontex is available on-line and video.
-Jul2014: DRDC published 4 reports on Video Analytics evaluation, and 6 reports on Face Recognition in surveillance video evaluation
-Jun2014: Presentations on Face Recognition and Automated Border Control are published at NIST.
Contact: dmitry AT gorodnichy DOT ca