Front cover featuresLevina necklace - leftHedron rising necklace - right
- Connect magazine (Australia), Levina necklace front page feature (December 2013)
- Connect magazine (Australia), Hedron Rising necklace, front page feature. (September 2012)
- Creative Beading magazine (Australia), News snippets. (May, 2011)
- Australian Beader magazine featured Pearl Fisher (2006)
- Australian Beader magazine featured Deco Tartin (2005)
- Glenda's art of Glass by Michelle Herberson, The Independent, 13 February 2014 (link here)
- Window into art's rich past by Bethany Tyler, Geelong Advertiser, 11 February 2014. (link here)
Online features of my work
- Fire Mountain Gems showcase (international). Gallery feature - Rubycon San (2006)
- BeaditBeads (UK) Gallery. Visitors' top choice - Aqua Strike (2007)
- Hazelnut Cove Friday Featured Artist - (Jul 27, 2009)
- A bead a day - (Aug 1, 2009)
- Aunt Jane Can - (May 9, 2010)
- Etsy Beadweaver's Blog - (May 10, 2010)
- Indie Spotting (3rd June 2010)
- Beaded designs have been featured in over 60 Etsy Treasuries curated by Etsy Artisans. Link here to blog posts on some of these treasuries
- Etsy Beadweavers Blog - http://etsy-beadweavers.blogspot.com.au/2010/03/interview-with-glenda-mac-naughton-of.html (2010)
- 20 ArtFire artist curated treasuries.
- Beaded beads: Jewelry inspiration, patterns, and tutorials by Rose Clearfield - featured Concave Quads (2015) - link here
Book chapters, magazine & journal articles
- 2013 Featured Artist Award: Glenda Mac Naughton (March), Bead Society of Victoria - Connect.
- Rosetta bracelet, Guest designer, in Lock, J. (3013), The Art of Beadweaving: Equisited Beaded Jewellery, Quarto Press, London (142 - 145).
- "Purpling’ beading: royalty and resistance in a colour to die for (March), Bead Society of Victoria - Connect.
- Gold: just an excited yellow or a dirty business for beaders? (July), Bead Society of Victoria - Connect.
- Green fashions, foibles and fables (Sept), Bead Society of Victoria - Connect
- Go alizarin, go crimson, go red and give your beading an energy surge (July), Bead Society of Victoria - Connect.
- Do you dare to be yellows? (March ), Bead Society of Victoria - Connect.
- Treat yourself to a beading stopover at Los Angeles airport, Bead Society of Victoria - Connect.
- The International Bead and Beadwork conference (Istanbul, November 2007): a personal reflection on beads, beading and meaning Bead Society of Victoria - Connect
- MacNaughton, G. (2005), Serpentine, Gemini - Geelong Gem and Mineral Club Newsletter, September.Online
Esty Beadweavers Blog Challenge features:
- Lord of the Rings: what does it inspire in you - some strategies and politics of choosing?(23 Apr 2011)
- The March challenge - inspiring fashioning designs beyond what we know (1 Mar 2011)
- A touch of royality is the the first beadweavers challenge of 2011 (19 Dec 2010)
- Songs of Inspiration: daunted by choice? Tactics to ‘de-daunt’ and get beading (10 Nov 2010)
- Holiday treasures: moving beyond the ordinary (20 Oct 2010)
- What are the colours of Autumn leaves in your world (21 Sept 2010)
- What's your inner Bollywood as a beader (20 Aug 2010)
- Dax Designs Bead Art Blog - Superior Scribbler Award (2010).
- Sunshine Award for bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world (2010).
- Lovely Little Blog Award (2009).