Cub Scout Pack 793
Pack 793 News
Popcorn is here!
The popcorn orders are here (as of tomorrow)!
I need to ask every family who sold popcorn to sign up for a time-slot between 11/16 and 11/20. There are 20-minute increments throughout most of those days for you to come to the Wilmeth house to have your order assembled.
Sign up fast to get your desired time-slot.
It is very important to pick up during this time period, so if you are away for the holiday, please make arrangements to have someone pick up on your behalf.
Parent Action Items
- November 29 - Pack Meeting
- December 16- Committee Meeting (Private Home)
- December 20 - Pack Meeting
- January - Committee Meeting (Private Home)
- January 17 - Pack Meeting
- January 26 - Klondike Derby
- February 9 - Pinewood Derby
- February - Committee Meeting (Private Home)
- February 21 - Pack Meeting
- February 23 - Blue and Gold Banquet
- March 16 - Scouting for Food bag drop-off
- March 23 - Scouting for Food pick-up
- March - Committee Meeting (Private Home)
- March 21 - Pack Meeting
- April- Committee Meeting (Private Home)
- April 11 - Pack Meeting
- Sometime in April or May - Spring encampment
- May- Committee Meeting (Private Home)
- May 16 - Pack Meeting
- Early June - Spring Family Campout
- June 24-28 - Day Camp or Other Similar Activities
Cub Scout Pack 793 is part of the Boy Scouts of America. Cub Scouts is for boys 6 – 11 years old, boys in first through fifth grades. Pack 793 is chartered by St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church in Glenwood,MD. We meet at Bushy Park Elementary School, Glenwood.
The Boy Scouts of America is one of the nation's largest and most prominent values-based youth development organizations. The BSA provides a program for young people that builds character, trains them in the responsibilities of participating citizenship, and develops personal fitness.
For nearly a century, the BSA has helped build the future leaders of this country by combining educational activities and lifelong values with fun. The Boy Scouts of America believes — and, through nearly a century of experience, knows — that helping youth is a key to building a more conscientious, responsible, and productive society.