About this software
This software is an application to customize your keyboard operations using Python script language.
Using this software, you can customize the behavior of various applications flexibly.
- Customize the keyboard input.
- Describe the configuration file in Python script language.
- Can replace key input with different key input.
- Can execute any actions described in Python, on key input.
- Can define different keymaps for each application.
- Resident in tasktray.
- Can move windows by keyboard.
- Can activate windows by keyboard.
- Can operate mouse pointer by keyboard. (Mac version doesn't support yet)
- Can launch applications.
- Can define modifier keys additionally.
- Can define "One shot modifier"
- Has clipboard history feature.
- Can record and replay keyboard macros
- Windows 10 ( 32bit / 64bit )
- Mac OS 10.6 or higher
Console window for internal behavior monitoring
Clipboard history list
Configuration file (written in Python script)