2017 - London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), Center of Economic Performance, London
- Research Associate, Wellbeing Programme (co-directors: Prof. Richard Layard and Prof. Paul Frijters)
2017 - Paris School of Economics (PSE), CEPREMAP, Paris
- Visiting Researcher, Wellbeing Observatory (co-directors: Prof. Yann Algan, Prof. Andrew Clark and Prof. Claudia Senik)
Past and Visiting Positions
2017 - 2019 INSEAD, Fontainebleau
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Marketing Department and Stone Centre for the Study of Wealth Inequality
2016 -2017 London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), Center of Economic Performance, London
- Postdoctoral Fellow
2014-2015 University of California Berkeley, Department of Economics, Berkeley.
- Visiting Scholar, GEO Program.
2009-2010 Columbia University in the City of New York, Columbia College, New York.
- Visiting Student Program.
2012-2017 Sciences Po Paris, Department of Economics, Paris.
- PhD in Economics
- Thesis: "Inequality, Social Preferences and Consumer Behavior" defended on March 31, 2017
2015-2016 CREST (INSEE), Macroeconomics Lab, Paris.
- GENES-CREST Doctoral Grant.
2010-2012 Ecole Polytechnique - ENSAE, Joint Program in Economics, Paris.
- Joint master degree in Economics (PhD Track)
- Best Master Thesis 2012
2007-2010 Sciences Po, College Universitaire, Paris.
- B.A. in Sciences & Social Sciences
- Graduated with highest honors (top 2%)
Sciences Po, Paris
2015-2018 Lecturer in Microeconomics and Public Economics, Master of Public Affairs (MPA), Sciences Po Paris
2013-2014 Assistant Lecturer in Political Economy, Sciences Po Exchange Programme. Lecturer: Prof. Sergei Guriev
2012-2014 Assistant Lecturer in Microeconomics, Undergraduate. Lecturer: Prof. Etienne Wasmer
2012-2014 Coordinator of the Undergraduate Program in Microeconomics, Undergraduate. Lecturer: Prof. Etienne Wasmer
World Bank, Washington DC
04-08/ 2011 Short Term Temporary (STT)
- Supervisor: Dr. Andreas Kopp, Lead Transport Economist.
- Worked on the Turkey Public Expenditure Review (PER) and transport demand discrete continuous choice model
01-03/ 2011 Project Member, French presidency of the G20.
- Report on the regulation of rating agencies.
American Economic Review, Journal of Public Economics, Journal of Urban Economics, Economica, The Economics of Transition, Housing Economics