In response to an amateur historian's request, here's what has become of former military bases in Saskatchewan:
Former wartime BCATP training stations:
Estevan (airport closed in the mid-1980s and moved)
Weyburn - converted to a civilian airport; some BCATP buildings still intact.
Regina - three wartime schools in the city. All reverted to civilian use.
Moose Jaw - wartime base was reopened in 1952 and is still in use as a military pilot training base.
Caron - closed at war's end
Mossbank - ditto
Assiniboia - ditto
Swift Current - returned to civilian use
Yorkton - BCATP school closed in 1946 and buildings/runways reverted to civilian use. Postwar radar base (sometimes called CFS Whitespruce, about 10 miles west of the wartime training base) existed from about 1960-85, when it closed.
Dafoe - closed at war's end. A few buildings and foundations remain.
Davidson - ditto
Saskatoon - BCATP base closed in 1945. Base reopened in 1947 to house RCAF auxiliary squadron (No. 406) and, from 1952, several flying training schools. This base closed in 1964. The Saskatoon airport was maintained as a storage site for retired RCAF/CF aircraft until 1980.
North Battleford - closed in 1945 and reverted to civilian use
Prince Albert - ditto.
By the early 1960s, there were six military bases or stations in Saskatchewan: Dundurn, Moose Jaw, Saskatoon and radar stations at Yorkton, Dana and Alsask. As mentioned above, Saskatoon closed in 1964, the radar stations in the 1980s, so only Moose Jaw (15 Wing) and Dundurn are left.