What should I do to prepare or bring with me for the camp out?
1. Complete and bring "Parent Consent Form" (Required for ALL Scout participants!)
2. Review "Camping Checklist" (Scout Motto - "Be Prepared!")
3. Review "Camping Roles and Responsibilities" document (Food Preparation, Clean-up, Cost Sharing, Safety, Items NOT to bring)
4. Review "Youth Protection" document (General Safety, Scouting Policies and Procedures)
5. Bring your favorite skits, jokes, and songs for campfire activities! (See your Pack Leaders for ideas!)
6. Have fun!