BSRA Announcements

October launch scheduled for October 16.

The fire restrictions have been lifted so I have asked to activate our COA (waiver) for Saturday, October 16. Forecast is for cool and possibly wet weather, so I'll monitor that, but hopefully we'll be able to do something!

Whether you can attend or not, please keep our Prefect Calvin McAllister's family in your heart. His daughter is getting married that day and we should all ask for blessings for the marriage!

Thanks,

Steve

September launch cancelled due to Stage 1 fire restrictions.

As of September 16, 2021, our launch site is still under Stage 1 restrictions. Until fire restrictions are no longer in effect for our launch site we will launch no rockets. Fortunately, we have had some nice rains and cooler weather lately, so the end of fire restrictions may be in sight. Hopefully our October launch will be allowed to proceed.

Thanks,

Steve

Members may post announcements here. If you are a member but are unable to post, please contact Steve. If you are not a member, but have an event to announce that might be of widespread interest to the members of Big Sky Rocketry Association, please send your announcements to sshannon@bresnan.net

Bring sunscreen and a coat, but come and enjoy the launch! The location is half way between Twin Bridges and Melrose along the highway. If you're coming through Twin Bridges, stay to the left at each fork and we're about 10 miles away from the intersection in Twin. If you're coming from Melrose, once you turn off the frontage road towards Twin Bridges you just stay on the road. Again, it's about 10 miles.

Steve