When looking for a job, first present your CV, which contains your personal and academic details and your work experience, if any. More and more candidates are sending video curriculums because they are more attractive than just a piece of paper.
TASK 1. Watch the following eCVs:
After watching the videos, comment on the good qualities of these people and suggest which jobs and workplaces are ideal for them.
Imagine you are the manager. As the company's manager, which questions would you like to ask Ana and Samantha? Write a list of questions you would ask them at a job interview.
Candidates may also face some problems at a job interview. Learn to know how to behave at an interview reading and listening to the useful information at the BBC Learning English site
- You are going to work in groups of 4/5 students to create an eCV.
- All of you have to agree on the ideal candidate's profile. Remember you are applying for a job at WWOOF Australia.
- Prepare a candidate profile with relevant information for the post you are applying for. Write this profile on a Google Document and share it with your teacher. Write as many profiles as people applying for the job. Make sure you include information about you, your preferences, your experience, your skills, reasons why you should be given the job,... You can write all the profiles in the same document.
- Sell yourself as a group of students willing to work as a team for WWOOF Australia.
- List a few jobs your group will be good at according to your skills.
- Make your video as original and creative as possible, but without being too informal.
- Use Wevideo (or a similar tool) to design and create your eCV.
- Publish your video curriculum on YouTube.
- Share your eCV on our FB group.
- The deadline to share your work is Friday, 20th January.
MARTA, NEREA, YAIZA AND CELIA MARTÍNEZ
MARÍA, CELIA CAMPUZANO, CELIA PÉREZ, RAQUEL
Y Mª JOSÉ
TAMARA, ANTONIA AND IRENE
J.MANUEL, RICARDO LÓPEZ, J.RAMÓN AND IVÁN
PEDRO, MIGUEL AND CARLOS
ALEJANDRO GARCÍA, JESÚS AND MÁXIMO
FRAN, RICARDO ABELLÁN, PABLO,
ALBERTO AND ANTONIO
ANDRÉS, ALEJANDRO MARTÍNEZ AND J.ANTONIO